While we now still do tend to have the best medical services availability in Canada, only in some parts of Canada, such as Montreal, Ottawa, Torornto, our medical services still do fall drastically short of what it should be overall still as well. Self centered charge card happy doctors are still too often uncaring, pretentious, even incompetent.
Contrast with this with too many people who themselves do still have a very negative overall lifestyle and they also do fail to seriously realize the effect it will have on their personal health..
- and when I see firsthand a seriously suffer, dying of kidney, liver failure in a hospital due to their too much wine, alcoholic consumption it kind of wakes me some up some more. Alcoholism has always been an undeniable major problem in Canada now too.. A person is suffering from heart problem, kidney, liver failure, alcoholism, and likely diabetes next and who knows what next now as well? he also does not take his medical problem serious enough.. he is too typical now as well.. firstly he needs to start off with an eating diet change.. less red meat and more fruit, vegetables, smaller meal portions too.. which he refuses to do.. so he will likely die an earlier death in a hospital with plenty of sufferings as well.. what is also really unbelievable is that his wife who is a dietician even and she lets her husband do, eat whatever he wants.. for she still really does not care about his good health, related lifestyle… basically she has her own unresolved needs..
On the surface, at least, Canadians appear to be among the healthiest in the country when it comes to cardiovascular disease. But the realties are deceiving and paint a much different picture once you look into them. Twenty-two per cent of them smoke, 60 percent of them drink alcohol, 50 per cent are overweight or obese and 67 per cent do not eat a healthy diet. Many persons have often, continually unresolved negative personal stress All of these factors contribute to high blood pressure — and they are entirely preventable, or deal able with. A lot of what we perceive to be healthy eating and doing actually isn’t. For starters, all persons people should shake their addiction to salty, packaged meals. reduce their red meat consumptions, reduce their meal sizes, eat more regularly too, One of the biggest problems is the high amount of sodium in our food,” This salt encourages water in the blood to remain, and gives more work for the heart to pump. Everyone does have responsibilities, parents, spouses, food distributors as do governments and food manufacturers. Now it’s about all of us doing a better job to increase public awareness and promoting more lifestyle changes around being healthy. According to the World Health Association, high blood pressure is the leading risk for death in the world. Hypertension is the leading cause of heart and stroke disease, but there are no obvious symptoms. Now regular Doctor checkups, with a competent and not too often a pretentious doctor too, to screen for hypertension, Diabetes as well are required since studies suggest will affect half of all Canadians by the time they turn 60. Over time, high blood pressure can damage blood vessel walls causing scarring that promotes the buildup of plaque deposits, which narrow and eventually block blood flow. Increased blood pressure can lead to heart attacks, strokes, kidney failure and other diseases that many persons next do die from. One in five Canadians has high blood pressure — and many Canadians are among the least likely in the country to take measures to lower it. Only 80 per cent of the 4.6 million Canadians with hypertension take medication to control it, according to new findings from Statistics Canada. Doing things like having a healthy diet high in fruits and vegetables and low in saturated fat is very effective, as is regular physical activity and maintaining a healthy body weight. The prevalence of high blood pressure was about the same in men as in women, but men were less likely to be aware of their condition. The numbers should give all cause for concern.
Blood Pressure Risk Factors
- – Smoking
- – Lack of exercise
- – Poor diet and excess sodium
- – Excessive alcohol consumption
- – Being overweight or obese
It is very interesting that when most of the news reporters, governments tend to write about heart attacks, or car accidents they seem to downplay, omit alcohol’s effect and why is that
- Next I could not help to also notice how many women I talk to still do wrongfully suffer from their untreated mental depression, not even realizing what the main, root cause of their depression now is as well. Self! An ostrich approach or burying oneself in more activism, denials as well does not help their situations.
- Now as the general population is getting older, for the war babies especially, I could also not help put notice the many problems, including severe loneliness, anxiety, stresses our seniors do have, and they do now have very few decent advocates to speak out for them. Recently I have met many, many bitter crippled wheeled chaired seniors indicating no one cares to help them, look after their needs, concerns in Hospitals, convalescent, old age homes and I even here do suffer with them too..
- Hypertension another leading personal cause of heart attacks, strokes and other major medical problems. For most North Americans even if you don’t have high blood pressure now, you need to make a serious lifestyle, food adjustments now to avoid personal health problems, especially Cancer and Heart diseases next in one’s future. A person is considered hypertensive with a blood-pressure reading of 140/90 millimetres of mercury (mmHg) or higher. Healthy adults should have a blood pressure in the range of 120/80 mmHg, although that target varies with age and other health conditions. There are many DIFFERENT factors that contribute to high blood pressure, including first the type of one’s food consumption, too much read meat, not enough fruit and vegetables, being overweight, a lack of physical activity, excessive sodium consumption and aging. Hypertension, while it has few obvious symptoms, is a leading risk factor for heart disease, stroke, diabetes and kidney disease. To Help with many person’s medical symptoms of their diseases often we may still have to deal with the root causes of their sicknesses too.. including their stress, anxieties, their wrong doings too.