“Elderly persons need more special care cause they do tend to lack the basic vitamins found in our common foods that help also to reduce one’s personal stress and anxiety.. for a hungry persons tends to be continually stressed and anxious and also do often manifest depression as well.. and what the classic treatment for depression is time, healing, by giving them proper nourishment, and proper rest and sleep.. in this case supplemented by proper pain killers, not improper pain killers and/or merely given proper sleeping pills too. It seems that appropriate medication given by a face mask if done immediately can alleviate further his panic and related breathing difficulties.. not just sleeping pills, or good food.. Now if had had also real , caring decent ministers in the federal government, then they and their provincial counterparts would supplement additional revenue to feed the elderly patients, who are being starved even murdered undeniably in old age homes, convalescent homes, hospitals in Canada, not just in 3rd world countries:* NOT SURPRISING TO MANY PERSONS hospitals PATIENTS OFTEN are suffering from malnutrition due to a poor hospital diet OR BUDGET CONSTRAINTS. Malnutrition, even starvation was found to be the major cause of death among older people in hospitals.
Add the toxic side effects of the drugs, the presence of deadly bugs, as well as the stress and anxiety that accompany an illness and a stay in a hospital, and a poorly nourished elderly person NOW EVEN has very little chance of surviving
* Anxiety stress relief vitamins and minerals work in different ways by providing nutrients which control the metabolism rate and the hormone levels within our bodies. By keeping these two things stable we can provide a better mechanism to cope with stress and anxiety inducing situations. Most of the recommended anxiety stress relief vitamins and minerals can be found in the foods that we eat and can simply be attained by eating a healthy and balanced diet covering all the major food groups. And that is why eating proper foods is important.
* “Clearly only fools cannot see that there is still very much that can be done to improve the management, delivery of both our health care system and also the care of the elderly, persons too”.
* ” Canada’s food safety system got an f grade and not just our healthcare system”
* Our hospitals are also a major health hazard”
“To many medical doctors are mainly selfish, self-centered, mostly want to get rich fast-too”
* ” The too often poorly unsupervised, bad nurses are too often still a major problem” “Yes, too many nurses and doctors wrongfully in no hurry to help the really sick persons”.
* ” I too do rightfully hate all bad, pretentious, lazy, no good doctors and nurses who are not doing their jobs properly and are causing other people to continue to suffer as a result.. and they should always be fired ASAP.. Bad Doctors, bad Nurses, and Bad Hospital administrators included.”
* ” The hospital deaths still do account for half of deaths annually. Unacceptable”
* “Doctors, Nurses, medical support staff are human, they too sometimes try sometimes to get by with a minimal amount of personal effort, and so as result patients do not always get their proper medical care. A very good rule is never to go to a hospital alone, doctors are afraid of loud mouthed witnesses who can cause them to be sued for mal practice and the related bad publicity too causes their mal practice insurance rates to escalate, go up significantly.. so sick people with close family members who talk to the doctor tend to get better care. ”
* “Now there are even two ways at looking at reality, the wrong way, and the right way.. and the wrong way is too often still clouded by deceit, fraud, falsehoods, lies, selfishness, false denials too.. which often catch up with the person conveying them still too.. Doctors and nurses also still do lie in the performances of their duties and severely, seriously compromise the health of patients. One thing is generally obvious and is a reasons that patients often do suffer, and that is too save money, professionals , like doctors and nurses are unsupervised, they are unacceptably trusted too much, left on their own to carry out their duties.”
* ” The hospital deaths still do account for half of deaths annually. Unacceptable”
* A hospital patient may receive up to 12 different kinds of medication, all of which produce side effects, SOME that can lead to serious complications and even death. AND SOME MEDICATIONS GIVEN ARE GIVEN IN ERROR AS WELL
* “Medicating to death elderly persons WITH ERROR PRONE PILL PUSHING DOCTORS AND NURSES” and/or “starving them now to death BY NOT PROPERLY FEEDING THEM”, THE MOST COMMON APPROACHES TOO OFTEN STILL ARE NOT THE VIABLE, EFFECTIVE, BENEFICIAL, COST EFFECTIVE APPROACHES NOR ARE THEY APPRECIATED, HELPFUL, BUT STILL ARE RATHER AN IMMORAL APPROACH. ”
* ” MANY PATIENTS WANT THEIR medicine delivered regularly daily at the same time and now it seems to fluctuate through out different times of the day. they thus unnecessarily do worry about missing their medicine.. and for them the lack of consistency in a patient having now having a more a regular Nurse is an important issue.. a new nurse for them now almost everyday explains the medication delivery problems that still occur too often as well..
* “Hiring clearly ignoramuses, fools, as MEDICAL workers, counselors, cause they are cheap, inexpensive now is not doing a great service to anyone, is not a real, valid help for the elderly too”
* “NEEDLESS TO SAY THE MOST COMMON, PRESENT, OFTEN RATHER SADISTIC, MORE DEPRESSING CONVALESCENT APPROACHES TEND TO NOT HELP TO MANY OF THE Vegetative patients, Dementia or brain damaged , Alzheimer patients, and Active patients ? That includes using the hirelings, volunteers, religious zealots or religious maniacs, pretentious pastors, priests, bad hospital workers with their childish approaches, fairy telling kids stories approach, or their nationalistic, or cultural entrapments, enticements now too. ”
* “Treating the elderly as small kids is degrading to them and not beneficial furthermore. We should now treat them all first now with respect, as the adults that they are firstly too.. and with real compassion too”
* “A companionate, experienced in house depression counselor can clearly do great work with them and help them to have more incentive to recover form their sickness, disabilities too.
* ” Hospitals Staff stress being now ‘unsustainable’ is a 50 year old problem even in Canada and is directly related to the individual poor hospital managers: Medicine often today mean the doctors and unions own the health care delivery system. No one can basically be fired even, no matter how uninterested they appear or how incompetent they are. And it is clearly illegal to try and deliver a better product because someone one else on the floor will object to it. Nice racket.”
* “ONE OFTEN HEARS A CONCERNS FROM PATIENTS AND RELATED FAMILY MEMBERS WHETHER THEY SHOULD TRUST EVERYTHING THE ONLY HUMAN AND STILL NEED TO BE SUPERVISED DOCTORS, NURSES, HOSPITAL MANAGERS SAY OR PROMISES THEY WILL DO AND THE ANSWER IS NO CAUSE TOO MANY PEOPLE LIE AND MAKE PROMISES THAT OTHERS NEXT ALSO DO NOT KEEP. SOME PEOPLE RESPOND THAT THAT IS ALL TOO MUCH WORK? WELL IF YOU REALLY DO WANT TO INSURE ADEQUATE MEDICAL CARE FOR YOURSELF OR YOUR LOVED ONES YOU HAVE TO MAINTAIN A CONTINUAL SURVEILLANCE OF THE MEDICAL TREATMENTS, SERVICES.
* Contrary to common belief, hospitals are among the most contaminated places in the world. In fact it does not take much dirt to become a breeding place for billions of deadly infectious bacteria.
* Doctors can be the worst transmitters of disease in hospitals. Most doctors do not wash their hands except before an operation, when they wear sterilized gloves and gowns anyway. They may sometimes touch many dozens of patients within several hours, one after the other, without washing their hands even once. Even the doctor’s white gown is not as clean as it looks. It is only clean if it is washed every single day, which rarely happens. .
* Bed sheets may be clean, but mattresses and pillows are not. The chance of being infected by bugs living in them is 1 in 20.”
*” For any medical condition or ailment that you’re still dealing with, write down and be prepared to tell the doctor now also the following:
What caused this condition or ailment for after all an experienced Doctor should be knowledgeable?
When was it first diagnosed?
How is he now treating it?
Has it gotten better or worse?
When did the patient first begin to noticeably improve or worsen?
What medication makes it better?
What medication makes it worse?
What is the Doctor doing now about it?
what medication is now being given ?
what tests have been done,?
what were the results of the test?”
* ” Speaking of Women, more and more elderly persons are facing the prospect of living in an old age home alone, men and women, likely though the women will outnumber the men cause the north American women tend to live longer over men. One of the most tragic things I have seen is elderly persons sitting in their rooms, corridors, at the elevators, recreation rooms waiting for a visit from a loved ones.. which mostly never happens these days too.. But thank God for all those Volunteers, who are mostly women who help in Hospitals, convalescent and old age homes, who brighten up the elderly persons lives”