It has been recently brought to my attention the total denials of one’s actual health conditions, such as a persons facing death from Cancer and another one facing death from a heart stroke. I have known for years most people like to stay ignorant on the subject of their own health, and remain ignorant of the cause of Cancer, Heart deaths too, until it is almost to late to medically treat them and why?
About Reducing high one’s high blood pressure
A study analyzed 24 chocolate studies involving 1,106 people. It found that dark chocolate, the kind that contains at least 50 to 70 percent cocoa, lowered blood pressure in all participants . Dark chocolate also appears to affect cholesterol. The recommended “dose” of dark chocolate is approximately 1 to 2 ounces, or 30-60g, experts say. Indulge in anything more than that, and you may be consuming too many calories. Journal of Proteome Research confirms that eating a few dark chocolates every day can help you relax. 9. Contains good fat: Dark chocolate contains saturated fat and not all fat is bad for our body, in fact, good fats are necessary while trying to lose weight. The Harvard researchers found some evidence for a small decrease in LDL (bad) cholesterol and a significant increase in HDL (good) cholesterol
There are still plenty of foods that are not only delicious and satisfying, but that also have been shown to lower your blood pressure.
1. Bananas Studies have shown that daily banana consumption, can help lower blood pressure. One study in particular said just two bananas a day can reduce your blood pressure by 10 percent!
2. Eat filling fruit loaded with potassium, which is known to help with lowering blood pressure. The mineral helps balance the effects of salt on the body, and helps the kidneys function properly. Studies have shown that daily banana consumption, can help lower blood pressure. Potassium-rich foods include potatoes, dates, and avocados. And Fresh Tomatoes, French fires. High consumption of fruits, vegetables, bread and other cereals, potatoes, beans, nuts, and seeds is great. Use Olive oil as a common monounsaturated fat source. Dairy products, fish, and poultry are consumed in low to moderate amounts. Little red meat is eaten.
3. A study presented by the American Chemical Society revealed egg whites can lower your blood pressure as much as a low dose of a prescription drug. Have some eggs, but go easy on the yolk. According to the American Journal of Hypertension, a high-protein diet, like one rich in eggs, can help lower blood pressure naturally while promoting weight loss, as well. Not more than 4 times a week
4. Researchers from Florida State University say the fruit is one of the richest natural sources of L-citrulline, which helps regulate blood flow and blood pressure.
5. Snacking on the chewy fruits,Raisins throughout the day could be your saving grace as per one study,
6. Omelets, peanut butter, and chicken stir-fry are great weapons against high blood pressure.
7. Green tea has the most significant results, while black tea performed the next best in reducing blood pressure . … Tea is thought to offer endothelial protection by helping blood vessels relax, allowing blood to flow more freely
9. Apple cider vinegar. In addition to lowering blood pressure almost overnight, apple cider vinegar has a myriad of fringe benefits. Apple cider vinegar helps with indigestion, especially if you suffer from diarrhea. It also soothes sore throats, cures hiccups instantly, and lowers cholesterol. Three teaspoons per day of apple cider vinegar can lower your blood pressure significantly within a week. If the taste is too much, mix it with a little warm water or add it to your favorite beverage (as long as it’s not a sugary soda).
10. Add garlic to everything. If you’re already suffering from high blood pressure, eating garlic regularly can reduce your blood pressure by about 20 points, or 10 to 15 percent. When garlic is crushed it releases allicin, which decreases blood pressure and acts as a natural anti-inflammatory. Make sure you let your garlic sit for about 15 minutes after chopping or crushing, to allow the allicin to release. Cook on a low temperature to get the maximum benefit, as a high temperature will kill many of garlic’s healing properties.
Blood pressure is an important risk factor for heart disease, and honey may help lower it. Studies in humans have shown modest reductions in blood pressure from consuming honey
Now dreasing sodium intake,salt can also aid in blood pressure reduction. Fresh cuts of pork are naturally lower in sodium, however, processed pork such as bacon and ham is not .eat. Eating a high amount of red meat may raise the risk of diabetes,
Here are natural ways to combat high blood pressure.
1. Walk and exercise regularly.
Exercise is one of the best things you can do to lower high blood pressure. …
2. Reduce your sodium intake. …
3. Drink less alcohol. …
4. Eat more potassium-rich foods. …
5. Cut back on caffeine. …
6. Learn to manage stress. … drink tea
7. Eat dark chocolate or cocoa. …
8. Lose weight.
What is the best vitamin to take for high blood pressure?
Minerals, such as magnesium, calcium and potassium.
Take a shot of cayenne pepper. Cayenne opens up blood vessels and helps increase blood flow. This decreases blood pressure naturally, by increasing the rate that blood flows through your system. Easy fix: Mix a half-teaspoon of cayenne into a glass of warm water and honey each morning. This is not only good for blood pressure, but helps to prepare your tummy for digestion for the rest of the day.
Quit non diet soda. Switch to coconut water. It’s a super sweet and satisfying drink, and all those extra electrolytes have been shown to lower blood pressure. If you’re used to drinking sweet sodas a day, in addition to fruit juice and other processed beverages, try eliminating at least one a day and substituting another for coconut water.
Cut down on fructose, particularly fruit drinks or any fruit-flavored products. Fructose is hidden all over the supermarket, even in the most unlikely places: processed meats, breads, pasta sauces and dressings. Fast food chains love fructose. Put back anything containing high-fructose corn syrup, vegetable oil or canola oil.
An optimal blood pressure level is 120/80mm Hg or lower, and high blood pressure is 140/90 mm Hg or higher, whatever your age. The lower your blood pressure the lower your risk of heart attack, heart failure, stroke and kidney disease will be.
Foods With High Blood Pressure
1 Reducing the amount of sugar and salt in your diet will require some extra effort. Increased blood pressure damages brain arteries. If cells don’t get enough oxygen, they either die or don’t function as well. This can lead to dementia. Higher intakes of salt /sodium / salty food are linked to stomach cancer. And the more salt eaten, the more calcium is lost. The more calcium you lose, the thinner your bones are and the more likely they are to break. Reducing salt while increasing food-based calcium and Vitamin D can slow osteoporosis.
2 You can reduce your blood pressure by eating foods that are low in saturated fat, total fat, and cholesterol, and high in fruits, vegetables, and low fat dairy foods, foods low in salt and sugar. This plan includes whole grains, poultry, fish, and nuts, and low amounts of fats, red meats, sweets,
Foods That Lower Blood Pressure
- Have a diet low in sodium and rich in foods containing potassium, calcium, and magnesium—
- Salmon, mackerel, and fish
- Leafy Greens
- Olive Oil
- Skimmed Milk . It can also be used in your tea, coffee and in cooking. Unlike other types of milk, skimmed milk is low in fat
- Dairy. …
- Flaxseed. …
- Chocolate. …
- Olive Oil. …
- Beets. …
- Pistachios. …
- Dark Chocolate
Through a heart-healthy diet, you can reduce your risks for hypertension and promote good health overall
Some of the saltiest packaged foods include:
- deli meat
- frozen pizza
- vegetable juices
- canned soup
- canned or bottled tomato products
Fill up your plate with at least 50 percent vegetables and fruits. For very few calories, they provide potassium — which offsets the effects of sodium — fiber, antioxidants, and a range of other nutrients.
Canned Foods, it tends to be highly processed and contains a lot of salt. Canned vegetables often have added sodium. But frozen vegetables contain as many nutrients as fresh vegetables, and they’re easier to store. You can also blend these veggies with bananas and nut milk for a healthy, sweet green juice.
Deli-meats are simply delicious but deli-meats can be very bad for you , deli-meats still use salt as part of the curing and preserving process. This high salt content is very bad for us and can contribute significantly to high blood pressure. The problem is often made worse with other ingredients that are also high in salt.
You should try replacing red meat with white meat more often, or at least ask for the fat to be trimmed from your steak.
Pickles, they are not without their drawbacks Pickling is a method of preservation, which often involves a lot of salt. As such, pickles tend to have a very high sodium content, meaning that you should keep well clear if you are trying to keep your blood pressure down
Tomato Sauces, these tend to contain a lot of salt.
In cases of high blood pressure, the blood supply is hindered so that some organs and tissues are deprived of adequate amounts of oxygen and nutrients. Consequently, energy necessary for the performance of these parts of the body is not produced, which causes fatigue. In this state, you may be unable to effectively perform your daily activities
Swelling in the lower parts of the body, especially the legs, ankles, and feet, may be a sign that you have high blood pressure. The swelling, also called edema, occurs because the heart is overwhelmed and therefore is unable to handle all the pumping work. This causes the body to retain fluid, which collects within tissues and cause edema
If a member of your family had, or has hypertension, you are at a higher risk of getting it. Many studies have found that high blood pressure seems to run in families